Revitalash Lash Perfecting Collection Gift Set
What it does:
This lash set has what you need to condition, volumise and cleanse your lashes. RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner is an award-winning serum with a proprietary blend featuring a scientifically-advanced technology. It is an original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally. Peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, rich in Panthenol, condition and strengthen lashes while defending from environmental damage, as well as damage caused by lash styling products that can cause breakage and brittleness. Double-Ended Volume Set Eyelash Primer & Mascara come together in this convenient, 2-in-1 lash primer and mascara duo designed to prep lashes and enhance volume, creating gorgeous, richly pigmented, luxurious lashes. Micellar Water Lash Wash Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover is a residue-free, gentle cleanser for lashes, brows and lids. Unique micelles attract and draw out impurities to remove dirt, oil, makeup, and lint without leaving any film or residue.
What it includes:
- RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner 3.5 ml
- Double-Ended Volume Set Eyelash Primer & Mascara 2.5ml each side
- Micellar Water Lash Wash Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover 30ml
What else you need to know:
- Ophthalmologist formulated. Dermatologist reviewed.
- Clinically tested.
- Hypoallergenic and Non-irritating.
- Vegan friendly and Cruelty-free.
- Oil-free and safe for use with eyelash extensions.
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates, BHT, Gluten.
How to use:
- RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner: Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the lash conditioner. It’s important to wash off any residue. Apply a thin line of RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner directly to your eyelashes, above the lash line. It is not necessary to apply more frequently than once per day. Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products. Apply once daily for best results.
- Double-Ended Volume Set: Apply Volumizing Primer to bare lashes beginning at the base of the eyelash, twirling upward and outward. Using the same application technique, apply Volumizing Mascara.Layer to build length and volume, ensuring product stays wet as you build.
- Micellar Water Lash Wash: Spray 4-6 pumps onto a cotton pad. If using lash extensions, do not use with a cotton pad. Instead spray a few pumps directly onto closed eye, lightly massaging product along lashes, brows and lids, and gently wipe dry. Gently press pad on closed eye for 10-15 seconds to help loosen makeup. Wipe eye area clean and repeat as needed to fully remove dirt and makeup from lashes, brows, eyelids and lash line. No need to rinse.